Olympian Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Olympian Age of War

The prophecy nears. A half of a year seperates the world from it's fate. The Olympians prepare themselves for battle as the Titans march for war. The only question is. Will you fight for the Gods? Or Kronos?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AOW mini roundsAOW mini rounds  Log inLog in  

Misa, come fight.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Sapphire

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-12-01

character sheet
health:
Misa, come fight. Left_bar_bleue100/100Misa, come fight. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
magic points:
Misa, come fight. Left_bar_bleue50/50Misa, come fight. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
drachmas: 100

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:33 pm

A small girl stands in the middle of the arena, her white dress and long dark hair blowing in a slight breeze that only she seems to feel. "Come on Misa. I'll teach you a few things about fighting. You'll need the experience pretty soon, with all of the traitors about now." She raises her bow and looks around. 'Well, while I'm waiting, might as well try my powers again.' She closes her eyes and concentrates hard. Raising her arms, she attempts to create a small wind. Nothing. She tries again. Another failure. This continues, repeating the pattern.
Back to top Go down
Aiden~Hades

Aiden~Hades

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-22

character sheet
health:
Misa, come fight. Left_bar_bleue100/100Misa, come fight. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
magic points:
drachmas: 100,000,000

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 pm

((Now I see what your getting at with challenging everyone... learning strengths and weaknesses eh?))
Back to top Go down
http://narutovillage.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:23 am

OOc: In Misa's case, no. She hasn't ever rp-ed before and I need to teach her something before you guys get to her. But that's a good idea. Thanks Very Happy! It's a good tactic.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:20 pm

"Sorry about the wait Sapphire" said Misa as she entered the training ground."What are you doing?Oh, never mind lets start.What are you going to teach me?"asks Misa.(did I do this right?)
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:42 pm

OOC: Yes, but when you're not speaking in character, you put OOC (Out Of Character) IC stands for In Character.
IC: Sapphire pushes the frustration of failure aside and turns to Misa. "Alright. You have the basic idea of how to fight already. I'll throw an attack and you block it. Ready?" Sapphire raises her bow and shoots an arrow at Misa's arm.
OOC: Role playing is just like writing a story, but you can only write what you're character says and does.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:58 pm

IC:Misa jumps to the side, dodging the arrow.She pulls out her lighter and flicks it open.Imideatly a quiver appears.In only a few seconds she pulls one out, pulls back the bow and fires a flaming arrow centered on Sapphire.She forgot they were just training and had,acidentily, fired a deadly shot at her friend,Sapphire.
OOC:What do you think, did I do okay?
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:44 pm

OOC: It's OK!
IC: Smiling, Sapphire gracefully jumps into the air and dodges the flaming arrow. It strikes the back wall and fizzles out. Landing softly behind Misa, she reaches out to tap the sharpened end of her bow against her neck.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:16 am

IC:Misa leaps forward,out of reach.She turns around to face Sapphire and says,"I'm so sorry Sapphire, I forgot that we were just training."
OOC:Thanks for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 am

"Always fight full out Misa, or you will never know what to do in a fight. Even if we are just training now, treat me as an enemy." With that, Sapphire nocks an arrow and fires it at Misa's head, then jumps up to the beam above.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Misa ducks and quickly nocks a normal arrow into her bow,centuring it on Sapphire, and fires it with deadly accuracy and speed.Then jumps back and prepares for a counter-attack.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:58 am

OOC: Centuring?
IC: Sapphire decides to show off and grabs the arrow mid-air. She thinks to herself, 'I have time, might as well try again.' She closes her eyes and begins to reach down inside of herself. She had only accomplished this once before, but was still trying. She finds that power that is inside of her, and tries to mold it into a shape. Nothing. She tries again. A slight breeze rustles her hair. Her eyes snap open in suprise. That was the fastest response that she's ever had. She tries to make the wind stronger. It doubles in intensity. She grins, then aims the wind directly at Misa. She shoots it downwards and jumps up further to find a better perch.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:42 pm

IC:Misa jumps to the side and fires another arrow at Sapphire.
OOC:I miss spelt it.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:11 pm

OOC: Can you supply me with some more material than 'she fired another arrow'? Please?
IC: Dodging the arrow, Sapphire swoops down and lands softly behind Misa. Putting the end of an arrow to the front of Misa's throat. Softly she says, " Come on Misa, it's time to get a little creative."
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 pm

ooc:Idon`t know, maybe.
ic:Misa froze and tried to think of a way to escape. She elbowed Sapphire in the gut and jumped away and spun around.
ooc:how's that?
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:35 pm

OOC:I'm training gurdian and eidnastock,ok? sunny
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:48 pm

OOC: I'm helping!
IC: Sapphire bent over in pain.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:11 pm

OOC:fine!
IC:Misa fired two normal arrows straight at Sapphire's bent head.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:50 am

Smiling, Sapphire stands straight and steps back. Time seems to slow as she taps her necklace three times. White wings erupt from her back and she becomes airborne. One arrow misses her, but the other nicks her ankle, drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:53 am

IC:Misa fires five arrows in a row ,one at Sapphire ,one incase she goes backwards ,one above her , one to her right ,and one to her left.Then she notched another arrow in her bow and waits.
OOC:I finished The Last Olympian ,if you want to borrow it.It was really good!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:11 pm

OOC: YES!! Razz
IC: Summoning up her will power, Sapphire closes her eyes and puts her hands in front of herself. She releases a burst of wind that knocks all of the arrows to the ground. " Arrows against a daughter of Zeus. Obviously, that doesn't work too well. Sorry Misa." With that, Sapphire swoops upwards into the rafters and fires an arrow at the top of Misa's head, then pulls into a tight dive, aimed directly at Misa.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:19 pm

IC:Misa takes two jumps backwads and fires three arrows(one flaming,two normal) at Sapphire's heart.Then she stepped back and notched a normal arrow into her bow.
OOC:Okay,I'll bring it in for you to read.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:02 pm

OOC: Thank You! And it's nocked, not notched.
IC: Doing an ariel flip, Sapphire dodges the three arrows and shoots another arrow right at Misa, and four more to all sides of her.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:38 pm

OOC:okay.
IC:Misa fired the arrow to intercept the one coming at her.Then she fired two ;a fire one at Sapphire's head and a normal one at her heart.
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-21

character sheet
health:
magic points:

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:58 pm

[[notched works too...its in reference to the notch in the arrow, saying that they placed the notch on the string to hold it in place.]]
Back to top Go down
http://olympusatwar.heavenforum.com
Misa

Misa

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:45 pm

OOC:I knew I was right!Thank you Kyros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misa, come fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa, come fight.   Misa, come fight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Misa, come fight.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next