Olympian Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Olympian Age of War

The prophecy nears. A half of a year seperates the world from it's fate. The Olympians prepare themselves for battle as the Titans march for war. The only question is. Will you fight for the Gods? Or Kronos?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AOW mini roundsAOW mini rounds  Log inLog in  

First ever Training battle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-21

character sheet
health:
First ever Training battle Left_bar_bleue100/100First ever Training battle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
magic points:
First ever Training battle Left_bar_bleue50/50First ever Training battle Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
drachmas: 100

First ever Training battle Empty
PostSubject: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:24 pm

Emily strode into the arena set in the place that had become her home. She touched her middle and index fingers to the leaf on her charm bracelet. If the fact that the small leaf had warped and expanded into a spear as tall as she was struck her as odd, she didn't let it show. Grasping the spear along the shaft, right underneath a hand guard that was covered by a sheet of bronze metal, she took up an odd fighting stance. She stood straight, holding the spear diagonal, the tip pointed to the ground and the shaft going behind her back. Looking straight forward, she allowed her jet-black bangs to flow with the breeze, blocking her gaze a little bit. Her pure white gown billowed in the breeze, seeming to be attached to her loose, long hair. She placed one bare foot forward and called out.
"Roy dammit, get over here and spar me already!"

Last edited by Emily~Demeter on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://olympusatwar.heavenforum.com
Sapphire

Sapphire

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-12-01

character sheet
health:
First ever Training battle Left_bar_bleue100/100First ever Training battle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
magic points:
First ever Training battle Left_bar_bleue50/50First ever Training battle Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:13 pm

"Do you mind if I spar you instead?"
A small girl walks out of the shadows carrying a bow half her size.
"I have been practicing with Chiron lately."
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Emily jumped slightly as the girl appeared within the area. She cocked an eyebrow at the girl, who was slightly smaller than she was. She uses long-ranged...and if Chiron is training her she must be good. I will be at a disadvantage, also...I heard she was a child of Zeus, not good odds. Why not? I have been here longer... She thought to herself, raising her spear so that the tip faced the girl. She spoke softly,"Fine, your move."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:35 pm

The girl glanced down at the spear point, unfazed, then looked up and said "Let me introduce myself. I'm Sapphire. And you must be Emily. I've heard a lot about you. Mainly the way you fight. And, yes, I am the daughter of Zeus." She takes a step and raises her bow. Nocking an arrow, she aims and shoots, directly at the other girls wrist.
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:35 pm

OOC: you notch and arrow. ^.^

Emily moved her wrist lithely, causing the arrow to come in contact with the celestial bronze shaft, making a clang like the sound of a hammer beating on a bar of steel. The arrow flew off in the other direction, and Emily sighed. She gave a confident yawn, and then began humming. The tune was sad, and slow. Suddenly, a large Venus flytrap sprouted from the ground in front of Sapphire. The flytrap was ready to snap, meaning that if another arrow was notched, it would attack.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Sapphire flinched slightly, then said "My assuptions were correct." ( OOC: I'm not sure if I made this clear in my character app. My bow can be used for close combat as the edges are tipped in sharpened celestial bronze. Sort of like Legolas's bow, if you know what I mean.) IC: In one smooth move, Sapphire whips around and severs the stem of the venus fly trap. As the head lays on the ground twitching, she fluidly jumps and lands on the upper spectators balcony. Then she melts into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 pm

OOC:That you did. I was kinda hoping you'd forget ^.^"

IC:Emily continued her tune, now sitting cross-legged in the middle of the arena. Her spear lay across her lap, as real vines began erupting from the ground all around her. They all held beautiful wildflowers, or sharp thorns. Soon, she had completely reformed the lower-half of the arena to be a jungle of vines and flowers. The fragrance of a million flowers filled the air, it's beauty lost in the chaos of breaking wood and metal from the bleachers and walls of the arena. The arena wasn't destroyed, since the vines didn't take out any beams, but most of the bleachers were now shattered, and vines crept along the outer walls of the arena. Emily felt a bit dizzy after doing this, but it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:27 pm

'Crap!' Sapphire gingerly inches along the wall. 'She's completely barricaded the lower half of the arena But it seems that she has lost some energy in the process. This could be useful.' She lightly jumps to one of the lower supporting beams.
Back to top Go down
Aiden~Hades

Aiden~Hades

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-22

character sheet
health:
magic points:
drachmas: 100,000,000

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC: daaaand emily... and I though demeter was minor... [/daaang]
Back to top Go down
http://narutovillage.forumotion.net/index.htm
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Emily stood, wobbling a bit before gaining her balance. She took up her spear, and began scanning the area for her opponent. The vines, which were full of water, carried any vibrations that the girl would make if she ran along anything metal in the area. Knowing this, Emily kept close to the vines and waited for the mini-vibration to occur. Once it had, she whipped around in that direction, raising her spear and waiting for an attack.

OOC: She isn't minor. She is one of the 12 most powerful gods(Mixing the big three in there) Dionysus is minor. Besides, that took a LOT of energy, not to mention the fact that Emily is one of Demeter's strongest children Razz
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Sapphire is shocked when Emily's spear whips up and points directly at where she is standing. 'Dang!' she thinks. She is amazed again when she notices that Emily is in a defensive position. 'She's waiting for me to attack.' she thinks. 'Well, if I don't make a move, we're going to be here for a while. Here goes nothing.' Quickly notching an arrow, she aims and shoots. The arrow hits the corner post and ricochets off, creating a loud clang.
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:02 am

Emily smirked at this movement. The entire time, she was humming at a volume so low that her opponent wouldn't hear it. The plants would, however, and they reacted. The vines and roots had slowly been wrapping up the post she was on, along the back, and now shot into the air to attempt snaring her ankles and tying her down. To make sure she didn't have time to react, Emily sprinted forward. She had the upper hand, having morphed the field to her advantage. She came up to the girl in a short amount of time, lifted by a large root. Swinging her spear downward at the girl, she attempted to distract her from the vines.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Seeing vines on three sides, and Emily in front, Sapphire decided that the only way to go was up. She jumps up and flips backwards, severing the tip of the thick vine reaching for her. Landing once again on the spectators balcony, she surveys the jungle beneath her. Aha! There it was! The root of the whole confounded thing! All of the branches and tangles originated from where Emily had been standing. 'Now the only problem is how to get down there.' she thinks. Deciding to take a direct approach, she launches her self out over the arena. Dodging plants, she reaches the middle of the mess. Sapphire drops her bow and starts digging. When she uncovers the root, she reaches for her bow.
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Emily slid along a thicker vine, reaching the middle in decent time. She came upon Sapphire, huddled over the mass of roots. Stepping on her bow before she could reach it, Emily held the spear a bit above her. "Give up yet?" She asked in a voice that was both soft, and dangerous.

OOC: Sorry its so short....
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:57 pm

OOC: It's OK
IC: Finding her bow missing, she looks around and sees Emily with her spear right above her. She freezes, then rolls to the side. Sapphire htinks, 'If I go airborn again, the vines will just grow longer. I hate doing this, but it's necessary.' She grabs her necklace and hurridly taps it three times. As wings sprout from her back, she thinks, 'Time to see what else this necklace can do.' She flings herself into the air and hovers above the root. She yells to Emily, "I'm playing dirty now!" Grabbing an arrow out of her quiver, she throws it directly at the root.
OOC: Wheeee! I've been wanting to use the necklace for ages now. I'm going to experiment now.
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-05-01

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:38 am

demeters not that powerfull THE LIGHTNING THEIEF
"if your a child of aphrodite or DEMETER your not a real POWERFULL force."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Don't sass Emily. She made the site.
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:09 pm

gurdian wrote:
demeters not that powerfull THE LIGHTNING THEIEF
"if your a child of aphrodite or DEMETER your not a real POWERFULL force."

[[One's powers do not only revolve around one's innate strengths, but also in their ability to harness and efficiently manipulate said strengths. Think before you type. Also, if you are going to quote use the correct grammar, emphasis, etc. Do not randomly capitalize words you feel are important.]]
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:10 pm

i suck at english its not my fault
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:49 pm

[['Tis no ones fault but your own my friend. I don't mean to be rude, but the only person who can improve your grammar is you. I would be happy to RP with you and show you how it's done anytime ^^ Just PM meh.]]
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:04 pm

I dont mean to rude but when you type online arnt you suppose to abbreviate what you say Question
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:40 pm

[[No. That is when you are in chat-based browsers. Like IM services and chat rooms. When RP'ing you should always spell everything out and use good grammar. Treat it like you were writing an essay for school, or like you were writing a story.]]
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:47 am

Told you so Gurdian.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:46 am

I told you that, too, Gurdian!
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:21 pm

IC: Ha! Girls Win! We're always right Gurdian. Get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ever Training battle   First ever Training battle Empty

Back to top Go down

First ever Training battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympian Age of War :: RolePlay :: Training Your Character-
Jump to: