Olympian Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Olympian Age of War

The prophecy nears. A half of a year seperates the world from it's fate. The Olympians prepare themselves for battle as the Titans march for war. The only question is. Will you fight for the Gods? Or Kronos?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AOW mini roundsAOW mini rounds  Log inLog in  

The feud begins!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Sapphire

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-12-01

character sheet
health:
The feud begins! Left_bar_bleue100/100The feud begins! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
magic points:
The feud begins! Left_bar_bleue50/50The feud begins! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
drachmas: 100

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Sapphire looks into the shimmering flames a moment before scraping part of her dinner in sacrifice to the gods. Praying to Zeus for the normal things, she begins to take the lonely walk back to her table. Suddenly, she finds herself sprawled facedown in the dirt. As she gets up, she finds herself facing a group of the Aphrodite kids, led by a blonde haired girl chewing some gum.
(OOC: I'm not sure if I can do this, and by this I mean create a fake character and, well, not exactly RP as them, but use them in my RP. If I can't, I'll delete this and figure something else out. But for now, I'm doing this.)
IC: Sapphire tries to remember the blonde girl's name. Vanessa! That's what her name is! Slowly getting up, Sapphire brushes some of the dirt from her dress. "Aww, I'm so sorry. Did I trip you?" Vanessa says sarcastically. "Uh, you think so?" Sapphire says, picking up her plate. When she starts walking back to her table, Vanessa flips her hair and says, "Hey, aren't you the one who almost let Kronos's army in? And the one who let that little satyr die? What was his name again?". "His name was Diodotus." Sapphire manages from between gritted teeth. She keeps on walking until she reaches her table. Getting bored, the Aphrodite kids go back to their table and start talking loudly about how white and long hair are so out of fashion. Sapphire sits there silently at her table with her head down and eats nothing. After the meal, she runs out of the dining pavillion and goes to Zeus's Fist, out in the forest.
Anyone can RP back.
Back to top Go down
Aiden~Hades

Aiden~Hades

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-22

character sheet
health:
The feud begins! Left_bar_bleue100/100The feud begins! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
magic points:
drachmas: 100,000,000

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Aiden has watched the proceedings from atop a pillar. He suddenly gets really angry at the stuck up morons from the aphrodite cabin. He makes a giant skeletons hand protrude from the ground, and allows it to creep up on the girl. Suddenly the hand snakes around the girls legs grabs her, and smashes her into the aphrodite cabin, caving in the roof, and causing massive damage.

"I'm sorry, Did I trip you?"

He then walks out to Zeus's fist and leans against the rock, saying:

"dont worry about them, Their stuck up jerks."

OOC: is it ok if I hurt your NPC? She really rubs me the wrong way >.<
Back to top Go down
http://narutovillage.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 am

OOc: I don't care. I was going to hurt her eventually. Just Try to be more subtle next time.
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-21

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:44 am

OOC: Yeah....Aiden...uh...that would kill her. Which would lead to the thought of treason, which would lead to exile or death.
Back to top Go down
http://olympusatwar.heavenforum.com
Aiden~Hades

Aiden~Hades

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 am

((XD... subtle... got it ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:57 pm

OOC: Thanks much. Leave the pain to me. Girls are sooo much better at making the pain last longer. I mean the emotional pain. * insert evil grin ^_^*
IC: Sapphire looks at Aiden casually leaning against the rock. She could see his anger barely concealed on his face. " I'll be fine Aiden. She just hit a nerve, that's all. I just..." she says. She jumps down and turns to him. " Next time, be careful who you smash. I don't want to start a war with Aphrodite. The gods have enough problems already. We don't want them getting territorial over us. Plus, I can handle myself."
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Suddenly, the air was filled with the humming of a tune. It was a lovely lullaby, and one they had both heard before. A massive flower sprouted from the cracks in the rocks, and sitting on it's head was emily. She now wore a tight, black dress that went down to her knees. The skirt of the dress seemed to tear into separate strips. The dress was made of leather. She had black contacts in, and her charm bracelet glittered in the light.
"Well well, haven't seen you two in forever." She said in a humorous voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiden~Hades

Aiden~Hades

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Aidens face immediatly hardens... he fingers the hilt of his blade. "Well... look whose back... traitor"

As he spoke, his anger made his face look almost... skull like

((I'm presuming your still with the titans?))
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 pm

OOC: My allegiances are not clear to anyone but me at the moment. Though everyone does assume I am with the titans.

IC:"Well well, bone for brains. You look a bit....tense."She said, turning her gaze to Aiden. Her eyes were calm, her muscles relaxed, and her hand didn't even move close to the two charms upon her bracelet. Smirking, she turned to Sapphire. "So, how are you? Still hanging with these....children?" She asked, pronouncing the last word with obvious disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 pm

"These "children" at least know where their allegiences(sp?) lie." Sapphire spits back. She looks at Emily's dress. "What's with the new look? Black leather doesn't suit you. Or are you trying to impress Kronos?" The ground shifts at the name. Sapphire stands up. "If you were trying to go for a tough look, it's not working. I think that you just look..." She pretends to think. "You look like a cross between a child of Ares and a hooker child of Aphrodite. You seem to have to picked the wrong time to change your look. I currently am not to fond of those Aphrodite snobs."
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 pm

"Leather is tougher than cloth." She replied, rolling her eyes at the girl. "If it's a verbal spar you want, I am not the one to get it from." She sighed, crossing her legs. "I came for fun, not to argue with some Olympian scum." She said venomously, rubbing her wrist right below the chain.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:32 pm

"Fun? What fun could you possibly have with us Olympic scum?" Sapphire asks with false innocence. "Why would you come back? I thought you were done with the gods. And I'm not looking for a verbal spar. I'm simply speaking my mind. Is that illegal now?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden~Hades

Aiden~Hades

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 am

"With unsophisticated traitors, yes... Their 'lord' Kronos would kill them for it" Aiden sneered, tapping the hilt of his blade angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:35 pm

"Too true Aiden. I thought that you would never bend to anyones rule, Emily," Sapphire says a hint of sadness in her voice." I thought that no matter what, your life was yours to live and no ones to control. It's sad really."
Back to top Go down
Aiden~Hades

Aiden~Hades

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:02 pm

"Not sad.. this is the life she chose to live, but she will pay dearly for her poor choice. She will pay... Either way she will die... if the gods win, they will execute the traitors... if the titans win... well... the gods uprose against the titans long ago, so kronos will want to prevent that happening again... he will kill you all... just wait" Aiden for the first time during their encounter, showed a look of pity, but quickly masked it. "The titans will not win, if we get desperate enough, Hades has a little "Surprise" for kronos and his scum followers..."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:11 pm

"Don't give HER any secrets. She'll report back to her precious Kronos." Sapphire says with a sneer. "Why are we even talking to this traitor? Lets leave her Aiden. It's not our fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The feud begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The feud begins!   The feud begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

The feud begins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympian Age of War :: RolePlay :: New York City :: Camp Half-Blood Hill :: The Dining Pavilion-
Jump to: