Olympian Age of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Olympian Age of War

The prophecy nears. A half of a year seperates the world from it's fate. The Olympians prepare themselves for battle as the Titans march for war. The only question is. Will you fight for the Gods? Or Kronos?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AOW mini roundsAOW mini rounds  Log inLog in  

A quest for hermes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gurdian

gurdian

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-05-01

character sheet
health:
A quest for hermes Left_bar_bleue100/100A quest for hermes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
magic points:
A quest for hermes Left_bar_bleue50/50A quest for hermes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
drachmas: 100

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:51 pm

gurdian woke to a warm sense of well being that he has felt before.when he opened his eyes he saw sitting on one of the many empty bunks. Then hermes spoke Gurdian I need you to do somthing for me. What do you need father. I need you to help hephatus catch aphrodie and ares me and hesphatus think is time someone put them in there place. Father should i bring other campers. hesphatus might ask someone else. occ:anyone can join. IC: lord Hermes what do you need me to do. I need you steal ares sheild and bring it to hesphatus. father were will I find hesphatus he will be waiting here for you when you have it.

OOC:I dont know if im aloud to do this so stop me if i cant.
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
A quest for hermes Left_bar_bleue100/100A quest for hermes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
magic points:
A quest for hermes Left_bar_bleue50/50A quest for hermes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:05 pm

As he headed towards the door hermes said Gurdian. HE turned around yes. Take these hermes said as he handed gurdian a pair of shoes.What are these Gurdian asked. miya he said then as the shoes sprouted wings use them well he said as he turned into his true form. gurdian had to turn away then walked out the door. he went to the stables he sat down next to his pegasi to put his new shoes on. Then he rebered Fang as he sprined back to his cabin giving her extra food and one last scrach on the head he wrote in chalk on the floor please feed her twice a day. then he went back to the sables preparing to leave.

OOC:anyone can post somthing now
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-12-01

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm

You can't start a quest unless an admin has approved of it. So, you just have to put in a request at the office.
Back to top Go down
Aiden~Hades

Aiden~Hades

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-22

character sheet
health:
magic points:
drachmas: 100,000,000

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:48 pm

I approve anyway, go ahead
Back to top Go down
http://narutovillage.forumotion.net/index.htm
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-21

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:39 pm

>.>
We have no Hermes admin, therefor the approval falls to me...
But I suppose you may.
Back to top Go down
http://olympusatwar.heavenforum.com
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:58 pm

IC:Quietly waiting for morning Gurdian puts his fidora over his eyes and gos to sleep.As he starting drifting off he wondered if hesphatus told anyone else to join him on his quest.

OOC:anyone can join the quest if they want but if no one joins by 5/7 im going alone.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-21

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:05 pm

can I join you, gurdian?
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:45 pm

yes you can misa just rp your way into the story
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:40 pm

[[When talking OOC always use OOC, even if you aren't incorporating an IC into your post]]
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:26 pm

OOC:im not gonna be on for a week so who evers on this quest with me can sort of rp for me

ooc:if its ok with kyros

afro
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:18 am

IC:In the morning, Misa noticed gurdian getting ready to leave for his quest. She got herself pack incase she could go, then she walked up behind him and said "Hey,gurdian.I noticed you where getting ready to leave on a quest. Can I come too?"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:58 am

OOC: I know it's a little to late, but I'm going to follow you.
IC: Sapphire was up early that morning, and was down at the stables talking to her pegasus.
She saw Gurdian and Misa heading her way. Both were packed to go on a quest. Thinking to herself, she thinks 'Well, if they'll have me , they could probably use a more experienced fighter.' She rushes to meet them and ask.
IC: Sorry it's rushed. I have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:57 am

IC:When Sapphire asks if she can come along ,both Misa and Gurdian nod their heads and wait while she packs for the quest.
OOC:Don't worry ,I already asked him early in the week if you could come ,so you also have his permission to join.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Sapphire runs to her cabin and begins to pack for the quest. Throwing a few spare pairs of clothing, her little leather shield, and a photo of Diodotus into her backpack, she looks at the blank walls of her cabin and sighs.
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:32 pm

IC: quietly checking his pocket for his knife and his bags for nectar he saddles up his pegasus and retying his new shoes he mounts his pegasus and waits.

OOC:IM back
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:15 am

OOC: whos diodotus?
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:20 am

gurdian wrote:
As he headed towards the door hermes said Gurdian. HE turned around yes. Take these hermes said as he handed gurdian a pair of shoes.What are these Gurdian asked. miya he said then as the shoes sprouted wings use them well he said as he turned into his true form. gurdian had to turn away then walked out the door. he went to the stables he sat down next to his pegasi to put his new shoes on. Then he rebered Fang as he sprined back to his cabin giving her extra food and one last scrach on the head he wrote in chalk on the floor please feed her twice a day. then he went back to the sables preparing to leave.

OOC:anyone can post somthing now
[[You can't get a magical item unless its been given to you by an admin playing as a god.]]
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:18 am

Then what do I do now its in half my story already Question
Back to top Go down
gurdian

gurdian

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:20 am

seeing sapphire coming gurdian mounted his pegasi and urged misa to do the same. quickly unlatching the door he lead three pegasi out and packed some sugar cubes just in case. hey sapphire he yelled lets go were heading east first.
Back to top Go down
Kyros~Nemisis
Admin
Kyros~Nemisis

character sheet
health:
magic points:

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:45 am

[[I'm afraid I will have to void the topic. Its being locked, you can create a new one.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quest for hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for hermes   A quest for hermes Empty

Back to top Go down

A quest for hermes
Page 1 of 1